Givers and getters (click to see more)

Two nude women caressing sexually. Colorized vintage erotica.
Click the thumbnail image for a larger view.

"Oh, Beth, honey. Twiddle your fingers in my bush and suck my nipple. That's right."

"Mmph, what do I get in return, Susan?"

"Why, I'm allowing you to open your legs wide for the camera to give everyone a good look at your snatch. What more could you want?"

Methinks I don't do enough girl-on-girl images. I'll try to rectify that in the future.

If you liked that one, you might enjoy these:

Lesbian pussy fingering. Colorized vintage porn. Girl-girl, big breasts. Lesbian pussy fingering. Colorized vintage porn. Huge breasted nude woman, dramatically lit. Lesbian pussy fingering. Colorized vintage erotica. Three nude women friends. Lesbian pussy fingering. Colorized vintage erotica. Showing off her boobs. Lesbian pussy fingering. Colorized vintage nude Three big boobed women hanging out. Lesbian pussy fingering. Colorized vintage erotica


Unlikely “Erectile Tonic” REVERSES Limpness in 48 Hours

Note: This post's content contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission for products purchased through them. I only include affiliate links for products I would personally endorse. — your blogmaster

Comments