Two holes, one full (click to see more)


Click the thumbnail image for a larger view.

Oh, hi there. Are you looking at me? You may notice that my back hole is kinda' busy at the moment, seeing as how I just happen to be sitting on something stiff. But my front hole is still empty. Would you come lick it for me? Or maybe we can figure out a way for you to fill it up, too. I'm a gal who doesn't mind being double-stuffed, if you know what I mean.

If you liked that one, you might enjoy these:

Woman sitting on man's cock. Colorized vintage erotica Young woman sitting on man's cock fucking. Colorized vintage erotica. Foursome, fucking & sucking. Colorized vintage porn.
Victorian couple fucking. Colorized vintage erotica.


 Unlikely “Erectile Tonic” REVERSES Limpness in 48 Hours

Disclaimer: This post's content contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission for products purchased through such links. I only include affiliate links for products that I would personally endorse. — your blogmaster

Comments