Click the thumbnail image for a larger view.
So, you have spread your legs for me. You have shown me your big hairy cunt. I noticed it glistening with your woman juices, it is so very wet. You are hungry for me to fuck your sloppy hole, aren't you? I knew it. Well, I have some news for you my nasty, ravenous slut. My dick is stiff, yes, but I do not think I want to put it in you today, no matter how much you beg for it. I demand instead that you wrap your fingers around my swollen shaft and simply jerk me, nice and slow. Tickle me up under my engorged cock head; you know that special spot. Then jerk me some more, faster now. Make the sap rise within me, and come shooting out to splash all over your pretty face. Then you may do whatever you need to do to quell the burning in your cunt ... it is no concern of mine.
If you liked that one, you might enjoy these:

Unlikely “Erectile Tonic” REVERSES Limpness in 48 Hours
Disclaimer: This post's content contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission for products purchased through such links. I only include affiliate links for products that I would personally endorse. — your blogmaster
Comments
Post a Comment