Got my hair fixed ... now I'm all dressed for my date (click to see more)

Nude woman brushing hair. Colorized vintage image
Click the thumbnail image for a larger view.

A proper young lady of great-great grandma's day made sure her hair was perfectly fixed and in plae before greeting her date. As for improper ladies, that's all she needed. Why bother with unnecessary clothing when the parents are gone and your young man is waiting for you in the parlor?

If you liked that one, you might enjoy these:




 Unlikely “Erectile Tonic” REVERSES Limpness in 48 Hours

Disclaimer: This post's content contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission for products purchased through such links. I only include affiliate links for products that I would personally endorse. — your blogmaster

Loophole In Female DNA Helps You Bring Home A Different Woman Every Night Of The Week

Comments