Look at my 1950s' big breasts (click to see more)



Click the thumbnail image for a larger view.

It's the 1950s and I'm all naked except for these long white opera glove or whatever the hell you call them. Look at my firm, round tits. Don't you just love them? Wouldn't you like to suck on them and run your tongue all over them and feel those nipples between your lips?

What a great time it was. Sure, we still had segregation, and we worried about atom bombs dropping on us. But there was no Covid, no getting hysterical over a relatively mild virus (hell, we were on our way to defeating polio once and for all!), and most of all no heavy tyranny and destruction of freedom like that afflicting the western world in 2022. Come on back to the '50s, dear — and suck on my gorgeous breasts.

If you liked that one, you might enjoy these:









 Unlikely “Erectile Tonic” REVERSES Limpness in 48 Hours

Disclaimer: This post's content contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission for products purchased through such links. I only include affiliate links for products that I would personally endorse. — your blogmaster

Comments